

President Trump has had it up to his eyeballs with the drugs coming out of Venezuela, announcing on Saturday that the country’s airspace is now a no-go.
President Donald Trump said on Saturday morning that the airspace above and surrounding Venezuela should be considered closed, a warning shot that a long-threatened strike on the Venezuela homeland could be impending.
“To all Airlines, Pilots, Drug Dealers, and Human Traffickers, please consider THE AIRSPACE ABOVE AND SURROUNDING VENEZUELA TO BE CLOSED IN ITS ENTIRETY,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Thank you for your attention to this matter!”
The message comes as the president threatens military action against Venezuela and the administration continues to execute strikes on drug boats off the Latin American country’s coast.
So far, 21 U.S. strikes on drug boats in the Caribbean have killed at least 83 people, according to Axios. On Thanksgiving, Trump told service members that strikes on land will be starting “very soon.”
“In recent weeks, you’ve been working to deter Venezuelan drug traffickers, of which there are many. Of course, there aren’t too many coming in by sea anymore,” Trump said.
“You probably noticed that people aren’t wanting to be delivering by sea, and we’ll be starting to stop them by land also,” the president continued. “The land is easier, but that’s going to start very soon.”
“We warn them: Stop sending poison to our country,” Trump added.
Talk about an about-face from the last administration!
It is a breath of fresh air to have a president who is standing on business when it comes to drug trafficking. When the cartels are unchecked, Americans are the ones who pay the price. Death, addiction, crime—it’s all a result of open borders and drugs coming freely into our country. Trump is well within his rights to put a stop to it, and I am glad to see he is coming down hard on Venezuela’s dictator, Nicolás Maduro. Enough is enough.